July 13, 2020
Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you so much for your continued support as we re-opened our doors on June 8, 2020. Your patience and understanding regarding some of our changes we've implemented due to Covid-19 means so much to us. We would like to notify our clients of some updates to the Changes in Services and Guidelines for Clients:
Changes in Services Until Further Notice
- Due to the increase in pricing from our suppliers, our prices on services have increased. Our new pricing can be found in our services menu.
- For nail enhancements, we will not be doing Nail Dipping at this time.
- We cannot take any service appointments for children 13 years and under.
COVID-19 Client Guidelines
- If you answer YES to any of the following, please do not come into the salon. Please call us to re-schedule your appointment.
- Are you feeling sick? Do you have a new cough, sore throat, runny nose, headache, weakness, fever, or difficulty breathing?
- Have you travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has or had COVID-19, or has been outside of NS within the last 14 days and has not self-isolated?
- All clients must wait in their car until their appointment time.
- Before coming into the salon, call us first to let us know that you are ready to come in.
- Clients are required to wear a mask when entering the salon. However; if you have forgotten your mask, we have disposable masks for purchase of $2.00 each.
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon entry to the salon.